This product cannot be shipped outside of CANADA.
The 2260-21NST M12™ 160x120 Thermal Imager (NIST) is faster, more versatile and easier to use than any other tool in its class. The M12 ™ 160x120 Thermal Imager (NIST) comes as a complete kit including a professional thermal imager with 160x120 pixel resolution, a simple and powerful Thermal Imager Software to quickly generate reports and leverages Milwaukee's M12™ battery system for quick charging and easy field replacement.
The Milwaukee Thermal Imager is ideal for use by Electrical Contractors, HVAC/R Technicians, Building Inspectors, Energy Auditors and Plant Maintenance teams. It is also RESNET compliant. The Milwaukee Thermal Imager is a fantastic tool to diagnose problems with motors, drives, pumps, mechanical equipment, electrical panels, chillers, air handlers, and identify energy losses around doors or windows. It can also be used to identify roof leaks and detect areas where mold could be present.
The 2260-21NST M12™ 160x120 Thermal Imager (NIST) includes a hard carry case with rigid foam inserts, (1) M12 RED LITHIUM rechargeable battery, (1) 30-minute M12™ Lithium-Ion charger, (1) 2GB SD card, (1) SD card reader, (1) mini-B to USB cable, (1) CD-ROM containing the Thermal Imager Report Software, Software manual and Thermal Imager manual, (1) Quick reference thermal imager guide, (1) NIST Calibration Certificate. Covered by 5 Year Warranty.
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Voltage: 12V
- Temperature Range: 14 to 662°F (-10 to 350°C)
- Safety Category Rating: NIST
- Visual Camera: Yes
- Screen Refresh Rate: 60 Times Per Second
- Data Storage: 2GB SD Card. Upgradeable to 32GB
- Thermal Sensitivity: 0.1°C at 30°C
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4"
- Focus Method: Manual Focus Ring
- Color Palletes: Iron, Rainbow, Gray
- Ranging: Auto and Manual. Scaling with level and span.
- IP Ratings: IP54
- Field of View: 25° x 19°
- External Software: Yes. The Milwaukee Thermal Imager Report Software provides analysis and reporting functionality. Compatible with Windows 7, Vista and XP.
- Thermal Imager Report Software File: Export images in jpeg format. Reports are downloaded as pdf files.
- Switch Type: On/Off Button
- Battery Life: > 4 Hours
- Auto Battery Off: After 5 minutes, the LCD will turn off. After 20 minutes, the entire Thermal Imager will turn off.
- Battery Type: 12 Volt Lithium Ion
- Display Resolution: 160 X 120 pixels
- LCD Display: 3.5" Color LCD (640 x 480)
- (1) 2GB SD Card
- (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-2401)
- (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Quick Reference Guide
- (1) SD Card Reader
- (1) Software Manual
- (1) Thermal Imager Manual
- (1) Thermal Imager Report Software
- (1) USB Cable