M12™ Cordless High Visibility Heated Hoodie from Milwaukee Tool is ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 certified to meet jobsite and most roadside construction standards, ensuring user safety. This durable hooded sweatshirt features a water-repellant polyester shell and 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material for comfort and safety on the jobsite. Enjoy exceptional freedom of movement and unmatched warmth and performance. State-of-the-art carbon fiber heating elements provide adjustable warmth in the core body area, while a polyester thermal liner and rib knit cuffs keep the heat in. The hoodie is machine washable and dryer safe and suitable for silk screening with a custom logo.
Powered by the durable M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery, the Cordless Heated Hoodie gives you up to 6 hours of continuous fade-free heat, even in extreme weather conditions. The battery and charger (sold separately) are compatible with more than 55 M12™ LITHIUM-ION tools. This hoodie is also available in red, gray or khaki, in sizes S-3XL.
- Durable carbon fiber heating elements: Distribute heat to core body area.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 standards
- Water-repellant shell: Keeps you warm, dry and comfortable in the harshest conditions
- Powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM Battery: Up to 6 hours of continuous heat on a single charge
- Versatile battery holder: Inner pocket keeps you comfortable and the battery out of the way
- Washer and dryer safe: Reflective materials maintain performance through 25 launderings
Voltage: 12 V
Batteries Included?: Yes
Batteries Required?: Yes
Battery: M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Rechargeable
Heat Elements: Core Zone: R Chest, L Chest, Back
Heat Settings: 3 Heat Settings Per Zone (High, Medium, Low)
Pockets: 2 Lower Hand Pockets, Chest Pocket
Gear Material: Water Repellant Polyester
Gear Style: High Visibility
Included in the Kit
- M12™ Cordless High-Visibility Heated Hoodie
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery (1)
- M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (1)
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.