Milwaukee M12 3-in-1 Heated Ripstop Jacket: Powered by M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, Milwaukee introduces the first 3-in-1 Jacket system that pairs a Heated Hoodie with a jobsite-tough Ripstop Shell for ultimate warmth, versatility and durability in extreme working conditions.
The M12 Heated Hoodie integrates (3) carbon fiber heating elements between a water repellant, durable polyester shell and insulating liner to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. The Ripstop Shell is insulated, wind and water resistant, and features premium Ripstop fabric, high-wear zone reinforcement, and heavy duty construction to protect from abuse on the jobsite.
Utilizing the same M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology that powers 60+ tools, the M12™ Battery holder is stored in a sleek back pocket that can expand to fit M12™ XC Batteries and all M18™ Batteries with additional M18™ USB Charger accessory. It also includes a fuel gauge to check your battery life and built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices. All M12™ Heated Jackets are washer and dryer safe.
- Garment Construction: Rugged wind/water resistant Ripstop Shell and Heated Hoodie work together to deliver ultimate warmth, versatility, and durability in extreme working conditions.
- Milwaukee Heat Technology: Carbon fiber heating elements provide adjustable heat to core body areas
- Durable Ripstop fabric, high-wear zone reinforcement, and heavy duty construction protect from abuse on the jobsite
- Up to 8hrs Run-Time on M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Battery
- M12 Battery Holder with 2.1A USB Port to charge electronic devices
||Core Zone: R Chest, L Chest, Back; Pocket Zone: Lower Pockets
||(3) Heat Settings: High, Medium, Low
||Shell - 900 Denier Polyester Ripstop, 600 Denier Polyester
Hoodie - Polyester Blend, Abrasion Resistant Panels
||Shell - (4) Outer, (1) Inner Zip
Hoodie - (2) Outer
||Washer and Dryer Safe
||1 Year Limited
(1) M12 Heated 3-in-1 Ripstop Jacket (2170)