JACKET ONLY - Battery and Charger sold separately
The M12™ Cordless High Visibility Heated Jacket is ANSI Class III certified to meet or exceed jobsite and roadside construction standards to ensure user safety.
The M12 Cordless High Visibility Heated Jacket is ANSI Class III certified to meet or exceed jobsite and roadside construction standards to ensure user safety. The jacket utilizes multi layered fabric technology, a fleece inner liner and durable carbon fiber heating elements in the chest and upper back to actively warm the body and stimulate blood circulation to provide unmatched warmth and performance.
The 2346/2347 M12 High Visibility Heated Jacket features three heat settings, for varying heat needs and is water and wind resistant for a variety of cold jobsite conditions. Hidden in a sleek back pocket, which can expand to hold an XC battery, the M12 RED LITHIUM battery delivers superior runtime, with up to 6 hours of heat on a single charge. The jacket also features a zip-in removable hood for versatility on the jobsite and a hidden inside pocket to facilitate custom embroidery by construction companies or individual end user.
- M12™ Cordless Heated Jacket
- Battery and Charger sold separately
- ANSI Class III Certified to Meet or Exceed Jobsite and Roadside Construction Standards
- Superior Run-Time: Up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Water and Wind Resistant
- Core Heat Zone Provides Heat to the Chest and Upper Back
- 3 Heat Settings Per Zone (High, Medium, Low)
- Easy Touch Heat Controller Located on Inside of Lapel
- Zip-in Removable Hood
- Hidden Inside Pocket to Facilitate Easy Custom Embroidery
- Expandable battery pouch for use with M12™ RED LITHIUM Compact or M12 RED LITHIUM XC Battery Pack
- Compatible: M12 Cordless LITHIUM-ION System with over 40 Cordless Tools
|| Core Zone: R Chest, L Chest, Back
|| 3 Heat Settings Per Zone (High, Medium, Low)
|| 2 Lower Hand Pockets, 1 Chest Pocket for Cell Phones/Walkie Talkies, 2 Pen Pockets on Left Sleeve
|| 100% Polyester
|| RED LITHIUM