TOOL ONLY - Batteries and charger sold separately
- Powerful Motor: Delivers best in class 275 in-lbs of torque
- Compact & Lightweight: 7-5/8" length, 2.8 lbs
- 2-Speed Metal Gear Box: 0-22,500 BPM, 0-400 / 0-1,500 RPM
- 3/8" Metal Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Maximum Durability, Grip, and Bit Retention
- On-Board Fuel Gauge: Displays Remaining Run-Time
- Built-In LED Light: Illuminates Work Surface
The M12 Cordless LITHIUM-ION 3/8" Hammer Drill Driver is the industry's first sub-compact hammer drill driver. At only 7-5/8" long and 2.8 lbs, it is the lightest and most compact hammer drill driver on the market, making it ideal for contractors, maintenance technicians, and remodelers desiring maximum portability with the performance to get the job done. The 2411-22 delivers best in class power, speed, and durability, with 275 in lbs of torque and 0-400 / 0-1,500 RPM. The 2 speed metal gear box and 3/8" metal single sleeve ratcheting chuck provide maximum durability and superior grip and bit retention. An on-board fuel gauge and built in LED light provide even greater convenience to the user during prolonged use.