The Milwaukee LHS 4" Thick Wall Carbide-Tipped Core Bit with Center Bit is ideal for large hole drilling in concrete where the depth is relatively shallow. The Core Bit cuts a kerf only so you must remove the inside core before deeper drilling can be completed. The sturdy center bit keeps the core bit in place for faster cleaner cuts. Available with SDS-MAX or spline shanks. The Large Hole Drilling System offers maximum versatility to suit a variety of jobsite applications hammers and depths. Simply choose an LHS core bit tunnel bit or 4-cutter fluted bit in the size you need and add a spline shank or SDS-MAX shank adapter. For greater lengths add 11" extensions (48-20-5079).
- Long life: Abrasion-resistant carbide teeth increase cutter life and produce a cleaner cut
- Accurate cuts: Centering bit eliminates slipping for accurate hole placement and dimensions
- Versatile design: Use with 11" extension for extra-deep drilling applications
- Multipurpose SDS-MAX or spline shank: Interchangeable with a variety of drilling heads from 1-1/2" to 5"
- (1) 4" Core Bit With Center Bit (48-20-5096)
|Type ||Masonry Drill Bits |
|Diameter ||4" |
|Depth ||3" |
|Style ||Thick Wall Core Bit |