The Milwaukee 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester is a new to world tool that tests fluorescent lighting fixtures and cuts troubleshooting time in half. The Fluorescent Lighting Tester delivers complete Lamp, Ballast and Pin testing. Test Lamps before or after installing, and test without dismantling the fixtures.
Recognized for its innovation, the 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester will dramatically improve the productivity of professional electricians and maintenance technicians. Instead of a “replace and hope” strategy, users can test their lighting fixtures faster and easier. The 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester solves a top residential, commercial and industrial application.
The 2210-20 Fluorescent Lighting Tester contains the Fluorescent Lighting Tester, soft carry case, antenna adapter, manual, (4) AA Batteries.
- Test Lamps, Ballast and Pins: Complete 3-in-1 solution
- 2.5’ Fully retractable antenna for extended reach when testing
- Non-conductive antenna sleeve allows for safe testing
- Removable antenna adapter improves lamp test response
- Visual and audible tool feedback to easily confirm testing
- Built-in LED flashlight illuminates dark work spaces
- Dial and buttons positioned for one-handed use
- Rugged over-molding for increased grip and durability
- Durable tool that continues to work after a 6.5 foot drop