OverviewChoose the Milwaukee Door Lock Drill Guide to quickly install locksets and deadbolts.
The auto-centering guide accurately centers the door latch hole and the non-slip clamp design prevents unwanted movement of the drill guide during use. Whether you're remodeling replacing a damaged door or adding a deadbolt the built-in accuracy of Milwaukee's Door Lock Drill Guide will give quick and professional results. This guide accommodates standard interior and exterior door thicknesses between 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"and common backsets of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
- Accurate Auto-Centering Drill Guide in an easy-to-use design
- Non-Slip Clamp prevents unwanted movement of drill guide during use
- Self-contained backset adjusters
- Versatility: Installs locksets and deadbolts on common interior and exterior doors from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick
- (1) Door Lock Drill Guide (49-56-6571)
|Pack Qty ||1 |
|Type ||Hole Saws and Accessories |
|Door Thickness Capacity ||1-3/8" to 1-3/4" |
|Backset Capacity ||2-3/8" and 2-3/4" |
|Cross Bore Hole Capacity ||2-1/8" |
|Latch Bore Hole Capacity ||1" |