- Tungsten carbide tipped for long life
- Aggressive tooth form for fast cutting
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
- Works with the following arbors: 49-56-7210, 49-56-6950, 49-56-7000 & 49-56-7010
Milwaukee carbide tipped hole saws provide long life and faster cutting in cement board, ceramic tiles, fiberglass and wood products such as fiberboard, flakeboard and plywood. Use a carbide tipped pilot bit (49-56-8005) when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
- (1) 5/8" Carbide Tipped Hole Saw