The 13 Amp 5" Small Angle Grinder (Slide, Lock-On with Dial Speed) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 2,100 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6117-33D is the perfect match for industrial users. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and Soft Start. The 6117-33D also includes Constant Power Technology, which enables the grinder to maintain speed under load for unmatched performance and productivity. In addition, an advanced airflow system allows air to move rapidly through the tool, keeping the motor cool and delivering optimal performance. The engineered L-shape vents protect the motor by blocking debris particles for increased durability and longer life.
- Powerful 13 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Debris Baffles ? protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance