With FREE Model 2401 M12 Compact Screwdriver
Milwaukee 2310 M-Spector Cordless Digital Inspection Camera
The Milwaukee 2310 M-Spector digital inspection camera provides a crystal-clear picture of tough-to-reach places: see inside pipes and drains, around equipment, and behind walls. The M-Spector offers advanced digital imaging technology and a 2.4-inch high-resolution color LCD display. Optimal image quality and control is achieved via an exclusive 2x image zoom feature and LED brightness control. Equipped with a durable, detachable, 3-foot water-tight flexible cable and a small camera head, the M-Spector can access holes as small as 3/4-inch to get in, under, and around tight spaces. A comfortable, ergonomic handle features up-front power and image controls for true one-handed operation. A power-saving auto shut-off feature preserves battery life.
- Digital technology delivers superior image quality
- Large, 2.4", high-resolution (320X240) color LCD display
- Exclusive adjustable image zoom (2x)
- 3 Stage LED Brightness Control w/ Digital Glare Reduction
- Up front camera controls for true one-hand operation
- Rugged, detachable 3' water-tight flexible shaft (3' extension cables also available)
- Small camera head and shaft diameter fit into holes as small as ¾"
- 3' extension cables (Reccomended maximum extension is 9')
- Model 2310-21 Includes 12V LITHIUM-ION battery, 30-min charger, hard case
- M12 M-Spector Digital Inspection Camera
- 12V LITHIUM-ION battery
- 3' camera cable
- 12V charger
- Carrying Case
Milwaukee 2401 M12 Sub-Compact Screwdriver
The Milwaukee 2401 lithium-ion screwdriver has unbelievable balance to reduce strain and tension. The most compact screwdriver in its class, the M12 screwdriver packs a punch without the bulge and slow recharge time of other leading brands.
The Milwaukee M12 lithium-ion screwdriver aggressively reduces downtime with time-saving features, including a battery fuel gage displaying remaining run-time, metal gear housing for jobsite durability, built-in LED for illumination and variable speed trigger for output power control.
The M12 lithium-ion screwdriver serves a wide variety of applications and has the power to drive common small fasteners all day on one charge. Weighing in just under 2 pounds, the M12 lithium-ion screwdriver delivers an impressive 500 RPM and 150 in/lbs of torque, making it the leading 12-volt lithium-ion screwdriver in its category.