- Reaming Head Design -Smooths out rough edges of up to 2-3/4" Pipe (Patent Pending)
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Induction Hardened Jaws - Long lasting toughness and consistent performance
- Smooth Transition Grips - Minimize wear tear and improve pouchability
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new Tongue and Groove Pliers. The Milwaukee Tongue and Groove Pliers features laser hardened jaws for a more secure grip, forged steel design for increased life, and durable grips for increased comfort. Backed by Milwaukee's Limited Lifetime Warranty the Tongue and Groove pliers features a reaming head design which allows the professional user to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe and maximize functionality.