- Premium plunge system with exclusive four-point PM bushing design and constant spring tension to deliver smooth, non-binding plunge action throughout the entire plunge range (2-7/8 in.)
- Patented BodyGrip design with precise macro/micro linear depth adjustment system and patented above the table height adjustment
- Precise macro/micro depth adjustment system to 1/64 in. increment, 3 in. metal depth scale, adjustable pointer, and 6-position (1/8 in. increment) adjustable metal turret stops for precise, multiple-pass routing
The award winning line of Milwaukee Routers is growing! A new Heavy Duty Plunge Base introduced in June 2007 now complements Milwaukee's award winning BodyGrip Fixed Base in two new Multi-Base Router Kits, the 1-3/4 Max HP, 5615-24 and 2-1/4 Max HP EVS, 5616-24.
Both Multi-Base kits deliver everything offered by the Milwaukee BodyGrip® Fixed Base Router with its multitude of patented innovations. The additional new Heavy Duty Plunge Base offers unprecedented design and features that professional users are seeking.
- 1-3/4 Max HP Multi-Base Router
- Two 1-1/8" Collet Wrenches
- 1/2" Collet
- 1/4" Collet
- Fixed Based Assembly
- Plunge Base Assembly
- Two Clear Sub-Bases
- Dust Shield
- Concentricity Gauge
- Carrying Case