The power to drill 1/2" holes in concrete. The versatility to excel at wood and steel applications. This powerful 7.5-amp, 1/2" Hammer Drill features dual trigger speed control in two ranges, with more power for the toughest applications or more speed and less torque for lighter applications. Use it for drilling in wood with flat boring bits, hole saws, auger bits and Selfeed bits, or in steel with twist bits and in concrete with percussion bits.
The removable side handle helps set the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling. The heavy-duty metal gear case withstands daily jobsite use, yet the drill’s lightweight, balanced pistol-grip design reduces fatigue during a long work day. The kit includes a durable carrying case.
- Powerful 7.5-amp dual-torque motor: Optimized for concrete fastening with overload protection. Choose trigger-speed control in two ranges: 0-1,350 RPM/0-22,000 BPM or 0-2,500 RPM/0-40,000 BPM
- 2-Mode operation: Drill-only mode for wood, steel and plastic; hammer and rotation setting easily sets concrete screw fasteners and drills small holes for anchors
- 2-Speed gear box: Select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory
- Self-stopping brushes: Protects the motor and increases the life of the tool
- (1) 1/2" Pistol Grip Dual Torque Hammer Drill, 0-1350/0-2500 RPM (5378-20)
- (1) Chuck Key
- (1) Side Handle