The MAC5200 is powered by a 3.0 HP motor with built-in thermal overload for additional protection. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. The MAC5200 has an oil-lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency.
The 5.2 gallon tank sustains an operating pressure of 140 PSI and delivers 40PSI (6.9 CFM) and 90 PSI (6.5 CFM), enough for two nailers. The oil-lubricated pump runs cooler, and the finned discharge tubing dissipates heat more efficiently. The roll-cage construction is built for extra protection for the pump and motor assembly, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments.
Ease-of-use and convenience features include tool hangers, a built-in storage compartment for air fittings and accessories, and an air hose wrap to store 50 feet of 3/8-inch air hose with handle folded or upright. Other features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, and a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance.
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Powerful 3.0 HP motor produces 6.5 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- Folding handle with low profile design for easy storage with handle folded
- Rugged wheels for jobsite portability
- Built-in storage compartment conveniently stores air fittings and accessories
- Air hose wrap stores 50 ft. of 3/8" air hose with handle folded or upright
- Tool hangers store tools when not in use
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Roll cage construction for extra protection to pump and motor assembly
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation and reduced moisture in the air
- Lever handle ball valve - tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Convenient oil drain at the front of the pump for easy access
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- Compressor Oil (181122-A)
- 2 ea. 1/4" Universal Quick Coupler (447013-E)