World's Lightest Commercial 4-Stroke Blower
- Powerful and fuel efficient 24.5 cc 4-stroke commercial duty engine
- Meets or exceeds EPA and CARB exhaust and evaporative emissions regulations
- Mechanical Automatic Engine Decompression for quicker, easier starts
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation at 67dB(A)
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.8 lbs.)
- Dual stage air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
- Soft grip for less vibration, and convenient cruise control lever for reduced operator fatigue
Makita's 24.5 CC Blower combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke motor with the lowest weight in its class for more efficient performance. The BHX2500CA is EPA Phase II CARB III compliant and is a step up from older 2-stroke technology.
24.5 CC Power with Improved Fuel Efficiency
The BHX2500CA is powered by a 24.5 CC commercial-duty 4-stroke engine that requires no fuel mix, and has a 17.7-ounce fuel tank for longer run time and a maximum air speed of 145 mph. The low compression engine is engineered for easy starting, with an improved configuration for easier maintenance. The BHX2500CA is compact with the lowest weight (9.8 pounds) in its class for easier control.
Engineered for Commercial Duty
Makita's cleaner-burning 4-stroke BHX2500CA is engineered for commercial lawn and garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class blower. The BHX2500CA is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.