BlackRock Tools Recommendation & Product Description
The Makita LXT211, 2 Piece Lithium-Ion Cordless Tool Combo Kit is part of Makita's pro series tool line up and is perfect for the professional contractor and serious do-it-yourselfer alike. The kit features the BTD141Z impact driver which weighs only 3.4lbs but provides and incredible 1,330 in.lbs. of Max Torque and the BHP452Z hammer drill which is one of Makita's flagship cordless tools. The LXT211 is built for a wide range of applications including masonry drilling, screw-driving, fastening, drilling and anchor setting and is ideal for all trades including plumbing, electrical, mechanical / HVAC and all types of carpentry and woodworking. Both tools included in the LXT211 are powered by Makita's 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery platform which is widely recognized as one of the best in the industry. So whether you're a serious professional or just serious about your power tools, the LXT211 is sure to perform in even your most demanding applications.
- LXDT04Z Cordless Impact Driver variable-speed (0-3,200 RPM) provides 1,4200 inch-pounds of max torque in a compact design
- LXPH01Z Cordless 1/2-inch Hammer Drill Driver (0-400 / 0-1,500 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 inch-pounds of max torque
- 18V LXT 3.0 Amp hour Lithium-Ion Batteries (BL1830) producing 430% total lifetime work with 2.5x more cycles than traditional Ni-Cd batteries.
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA) quickly charges an 18V 3.0 Amp hour LXT Li-Ion battery (in only 30 minutes).
||Overall Item Dimensions
Part Number : LXT211
Power Source: Battery-powered
Number Of Tools: 2
Batteries Included?: Yes - two
Batteries Required?: Yes
Battery Cell Type: Lithium Io
Weight: 15.5 Pounds
Shipping Weight: 16.5 Pounds
Length: 12.20 inches
Width: 22 inches
Height: 11 inches
UPC Code: 088381-089425
Included in the Kit
- (1) BTD141Z 18-volt LXT Lithium-Ion cordless impact driver
- (1) BHP452Z 18-volt LXT Lithium-Ion cordless hammer drill
- (2) 194205-3 18V LXT 3.0 Amp hour Lithium-Ion Batteries (BL1830)
- (1) DC18RA 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger
- (1) 824812-5 Blow Moulded Plastic Tool Case
BTD141Z - Heavy Duty Lithium-Ion cordless impact driver
The powerful Makita BTD141Z variable speed Impact Driver pushes out an incredible 1,330 in.lbs. of Max Torque but weighs only 3.4 lbs (with battery). This variable speed tool (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) adjusts for a wide range of driving and fastening applications. User friendly features like its "one-touch" chuck and LED light make it easy to use in a variety of applications even for extended periods of time.
Makita's 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver is an ergonomically designed tool that simply delivers more torque with less weight reducing operator fatigue. But don't let its small size fool you, the BTD141Z still pushes out plenty of torque to handle even the most demanding fastening jobs.
- Heavy Duty quality 4-pole variable speed motor delivering 1,330 in.lbs. of max torque, 0-2,300 RPM, 0-3,200 IPM
- Ergonomic and user friendly design
- Weighs just 3.4 pounds
- Incredibly compact - only 5-3/4 inches long
- One-touch 1/4-inch hex chuck for easy bit insertion
- Built-in LED light,
- Spring steel tool belt clip
- 3-year warranty (tools only)
BHP452Z - Lithium-Ion cordless hammer drill
The BHP452Z has both driver-drill and hammer drill settings making it very versatile on the job site. It weighs only 4.2 pounds (with the battery) and has a more compact design than competitive tools. At only 8-3/4 inches long, the BHP452Z is also ergonomically designed and comes with a built in L.E.D. light that illuminates your work area when working on a job that requires some extra light.
The BHP452Z is perfect for a range of applications requiring masonry (hammer) drilling, setting anchors, drilling and fastening. It can be used on small to medium sized anchors or can handle a full range of drilling and driving into wood, plastic, steel and masonry. It's perfect for mechanical contractors / HVAC, plumbers, electricians, woodworkers, carpenters and general contractors. The BHP452Z is one of Makita's flagship tools and a staple for any contractor or serious do-it-yourselfer looking for a well-built versatile tool that's made to last.
- Heavy Duty 4-pole motor delivering 450 in.lbs. of Max Torque,
- Variable 2-speed all metal transmission (0-400 / 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of applications
- Weighs just 4.2-Pound
- Compact, ergonomic design
- Built-in L.E.D. light to illuminate your work area
- Spring steel tool belt clip
- Makita LXT lithium-ion battery
- Just 8-3/4-Inch long
- 3-year warranty (tools only)
BL1830 - XRP Extended-Life Battery System
The two 18V LXT 3.0 Amp hour Lithium-Ion Batteries included in this kit are Makita's latest battery technology. The Makita Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time; 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm-holding contact terminals to insure constant high power performance. Together, the LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles.
DC18RA - 30 Minute 18-Volt Lithium Ion Rapid Battery Charger
The DC18RA 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates directly with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life. While charging, the DC18RA precisely controls current, voltage and temperature of the battery. The 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger also has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps to insure long battery life.
What's in the Box
One BHP452Z 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill / Driver-Drill, one BTD141Z Impact Driver, two BL1830 (194205-3) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, one 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger, one 824812-5 tool case, instruction manual(s) and warranty card.
The Makita® LXT Lithium Ion High Performance Combo Tool Kit comes with a limited warranty that includes:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty on tools
- 1 Year warranty on batteries and charger
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.