The M18 1/4" Hex Brushless Impact Driver is the Most Compact Impact Driver in its class and delivers Over 50% Longer Run-Time than Impact Drivers with brushed motors. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics, and REDLITHIUM batteries provide more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger.
At only 5-3/8" long and 3.1 lbs. (with battery), this impact driver provides excellent control & balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. The M18 1/4" Hex Brushless Impact Driver delivers up to 1500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% longer run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors. Also delivers 1,500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Compact Design: Provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
(1) M18 1/4" Hex Brushless Impact Driver (2750-20)
(2) M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
(1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
(1) Carrying Case