The M18 1/2" Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver is the Most Compact 18v hammer drill on the market and delivers Over 50% More Run-Time than drills with brushed motors. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics, and REDLITHIUM batteries provide more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger.
At only 7-3/8" long and 3.9 lbs. (with battery), this drill provides excellent control & balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact hammer drill delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability.
- Milwaukee Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors. Also delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM for a wide range of drilling & fastening applications.
- Compact Design: Provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- All-Metal Gear Case and 1/2" Metal Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
(1) M18 1/2" Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool) (2702-20)
(2) M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
(1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
(1) Carrying Case