Hardened, heat resistant, positive rake HSS teeth with alloy backing. Strong and shatter resistant. Economically cuts wood, metal and steel. For hand held or fixed drills. 1-5/8" cutting depth.
- Aggressive material penetration and swarf clearance, removing the need to carry a Constant and Variable Pitch Hole Saw
- Constructed of hardened steel and abrasion resisting High Speed Steel Teeth with a tough alloy body and cap
- The complete multi-purpose saw
- Dual Pitch Professional will cut a wide range of materials, regardless of thickness
- Starrett designed tooth geometry resulting in huge improvements in chip flow
- Smooth cut with minimal tendency to bite or snag when cutting thinner gauge materials
- Cutting depth of 41mm (1.5/8”)