TCT tungsten carbide tipped multi-purpose hole saws with a unique tooth set for an ultra-aggressive, high performance cutting of non-metallics. Rapid, heat-free stock removal of wood, MDF, plastics, building bricks and ceramic tiles. 2-1/8" cutting depth.
- Power through wood, MDF, plastics, plasterboard and ceramic wall tiles up to five times faster than a bi-metal hole saws
- Carbide Tipped teeth for outstanding cutting performance and product durability
- Smooth cut with minimal heat build up
- Suitable for use in mains and battery powered tools
- Multiple uses – cut wood, MDF, plastics, ceramic wall tiles and building bricks
- Cutting depth of 54mm (2.1/8”)
- Special arbors featuring extended length pilot drills are available