High performance triple chip tungsten carbide tipped hole saws. Ultra-high hardness provides long life when cutting difficult and abrasive materials including wood, PVC and fiberglass.
- A cost effective solution for cutting nail imbedded wood, or wood and metal combination, reinforced concrete and fibreglass
- Leaves high quality surface finish on entry and exit and provides a smooth cut when cutting traditional lathe and plaster
- Tungsten Carbide Tipped teeth for outstanding cutting performance and product durability
- Will cut nail embedded wood or virtually and wood and metal combination
- Suitable for use in mains and battery operated tools
- Cutting Depth of 41mm (1.5/8”)