- Used in the mining industry for prying overhanging rock.
- Forged from chrome alloy steel.
- Heat-treated blades for maximum toughness.
- Hex profile for good control.
- Heel offset to 40° angle for optimum levering.
- Precision heat treated to best suit product application.
Part Number : 7SC150019
Overall Length: 59"
Hexagon Diameter: 25/32"
Weight: 8.62 lbs
What's in the Box
59'' Scaling Bar - Chrome Alloy Steel - Hexagon
Klein Tools warranty covers any defects in quality or workmanship. It does not cover a tool if the tool simply wears out or has obviously been abused. Our quality data demonstrates that we have very few quality issues. Those that we do find are addressed aggressively. Our quality is excellent because we use the highest quality materials and employ the most modern manufacturing and quality systems in the world - right here in the USA. All Klein Tools distributors are required to process warranty returns. If you have a problem with a warranty return, you may want to consider using a different distributor because most of our distributors perform this process without hesitation. They know we back up our products and provide them prompt credit for warranty returns.
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.