The Klein VDV226-011-SEN Ratcheting Modular Crimper/Stripper is durably made from steel and finished in black oxide for high performance. It helps provide fast, reliable modular-crimp connector installation for voice- and data applications. Other features include: Cuts, strips and crimps paired-conductor cables (round STP/UTP and flat-satin phone cables); Crimps 4-, 6- and 8-position modular connectors (RJ22, RJ11/RJ12 and RJ45); Designed for Western Electric (WE)/Stewart Stamping (SS)-type modular connectors. Dimensions: 4-Inch x 7.5-Inch x 0.9-Inch.
- Durably made from steel and finished in black oxide for high performance
- All-in-one tool that cuts, strips and crimps paired-conductor cables (round STP/UTP and flat-satin phone cable)
- Fast, reliable modular-crimp connector installation for voice and data applications
- Ratchet safety-release and a blade-guard on cutting and stripping knives reduce the risk of injury
- Crimps 4, 6, and 8 position modular connectors (RJ22, RJ11/RJ12, and RJ45)
Part Number : VDV2126-011-SEN
Weight: 1.0 lbs
What's in the Box
Klein Tools VDV226-011-SEN Ratcheting Modular Crimper/Stripper/Cutter
Klein Tools warranty covers any defects in quality or workmanship. It does not cover a tool if the tool simply wears out or has obviously been abused. Our quality data demonstrates that we have very few quality issues. Those that we do find are addressed aggressively. Our quality is excellent because we use the highest quality materials and employ the most modern manufacturing and quality systems in the world - right here in the USA. All Klein Tools distributors are required to process warranty returns. If you have a problem with a warranty return, you may want to consider using a different distributor because most of our distributors perform this process without hesitation. They know we back up our products and provide them prompt credit for warranty returns.