- Used for splitting mating surfaces and for packing machinery and structures before fixing.
- Also used in the marine environment because of its corrosion-resistant properties.
- Forged from stainless steel for greater hardness and non-magnetic properties.
- Ground blade with fine edge for easy entry.
- Correctly heat treated to best suit product application.
Part Number : 7FWSS10025
Overall Length: 4"
Weight: 0.22 lbs
What's in the Box
4" Fox Wedge - Stainless Steel
Klein Tools warranty covers any defects in quality or workmanship. It does not cover a tool if the tool simply wears out or has obviously been abused. Our quality data demonstrates that we have very few quality issues. Those that we do find are addressed aggressively. Our quality is excellent because we use the highest quality materials and employ the most modern manufacturing and quality systems in the world - right here in the USA. All Klein Tools distributors are required to process warranty returns. If you have a problem with a warranty return, you may want to consider using a different distributor because most of our distributors perform this process without hesitation. They know we back up our products and provide them prompt credit for warranty returns.
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.