- Oversized, bold blade numbers on first 11'' (279 mm) for easy reading.
- 16'' stud markings and 19.2'' truss markings.
- Non-magnetic single hook.
- Rubberized lock button for comfort.
- Impact absorbing case.
- Nylon-coated hardened steel blade resists abrasion and wear for long life.
- True zero feature for accurate inside and outside measuring.
- Built-in shock absorber to protect blade tip.
- Durable steel belt clip for convenience.
- Multi-riveted end hook with bottom blade protector reinforces the blade tip and provides maximum pull-out strength.
Part Number : 93025
Blade Length: 25'
Weight: 0.84 lbs
What's in the Box
Tape Measure- 25' Single Hook
Klein Tools warranty covers any defects in quality or workmanship. It does not cover a tool if the tool simply wears out or has obviously been abused. Our quality data demonstrates that we have very few quality issues. Those that we do find are addressed aggressively. Our quality is excellent because we use the highest quality materials and employ the most modern manufacturing and quality systems in the world - right here in the USA. All Klein Tools distributors are required to process warranty returns. If you have a problem with a warranty return, you may want to consider using a different distributor because most of our distributors perform this process without hesitation. They know we back up our products and provide them prompt credit for warranty returns.
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.