The Klein 68402 9-Piece Combination Wrench Set contains Klein part numbers 68410, 68411, 68412, 68413, 68414, 68415, 68416, 68417, and 68418. The open ends are offset at a standard 15-Degree angle for confined working areas. The box ends have a 15-Degree angle offset to provide clearance over obstructions. Open-end and box wrenches have the same size opening on each end. The 68402 wrenches are forged from the highest quality alloy-steel and are corrosion resistant with nickel chrome plating. The set contains a pouch with marked pockets for each wrench. Since 1857, Klein Tools has manufactured the world's finest hand tools. Today, Klein Tools is the No.1 choice among professional tradesmen. We manufacture more than 3,000 tools and accessories, including pliers, cable and bolt cutters, wire strippers, voice-data-video tools and testers, fish tapes, conduit benders, drill bits, insulated tools, gloves and many other high-quality products. Klein Tools' dedication to quality and innovation continues with products available for professional tradesmen worldwide.
- Open ends are offset at standard 15-Degree angle for confined working areas
- Box ends have 15-Degree angle offset to provide clearance over obstructions
- Forged from highest quality alloy-steel
- Open-end and box wrenches have the same size opening on each end
- Set contains: 68410, 68411, 68412, 68413, 68414, 68415, 68416, 68417, and 68418