The Klein 68418 3/4-Inch Combination Wrench has an open end that is offset at a standard 15-Degree angle for confined working areas and the 12-point box end that has a 15-Degree angle offset to provide clearance over obstructions. The open-end and box wrench have the same size opening on each end. The 9-7/8-Inch 68418 wrench is forged from the highest quality alloy-steel and is corrosion resistant with nickel chrome plating. Since 1857, Klein Tools has manufactured the world's finest hand tools. Today, Klein Tools is the No.1 choice among professional tradesmen. We manufacture more than 3,000 tools and accessories, including pliers, cable and bolt cutters, wire strippers, voice-data-video tools and testers, fish tapes, conduit benders, drill bits, insulated tools, gloves and many other high-quality products. Klein Tools' dedication to quality and innovation continues with products available for professional tradesmen worldwide.
- Open ends are offset at standard 15-Degree angle for confined working areas
- Box ends have 15-Degree angle offset to provide clearance over obstructions
- Forged from highest quality alloy-steel
- Open-end and box wrenches have the same size opening on each end
- Corrosion resistant and nickel chrome plated