409-63318 Features: -All purpose, center-cut jaws.-Precision ground steel jaws.-Lockplate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening, keeps jaws in correct alignment.-Cuts soft, medium, and hard metals.-1-adjustment realigns cutting edges.-3-point toggle joint multiplies 50 lbs of hand pressure on handles to 4,000 lbs on jaws.-Cutting Direction: Straight.-Cut Type: Center Cut.-Jaw Material: Forged Alloy Steel.-Handle Type: Straight.-Mechanism: Toggle Joints.-Type: Bolt Cutter.
- Hard material cutting max capacity: 1/4-Inch , soft and medium max capacity: 3/8-Inch , overall length: 18-Inch
- 3-point toggle joint multiplies 50 lbs. of hard pressure on handles to 4,000 pounds at cutting jaws
- Lock plate reinforcement prevents jaw bolts from loosening or turning, keeps jaws in correct alignment
- Forged, alloy tool steel jaws are precision ground for sure, efficient cutting and long life
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product.