Strong rare earth magnets hold the Klein Tools 9 in. Torpedo Level firmly to ferrous metals, helping you take convenient, accurate measurements. Constructed from high-impact acrylic, the level's vials are set for measurements at 0, 30, 45 and 90 degrees to help offer versatile readings. The level's machined billet die-cast aluminum design helps provide long-lasting strength.
- Large, high visibility vials are easy to read.
- Strong Rare Earth magnets hold level securely.
- Easy to read vials set for measurements at 0, 30, 45 and 90 degrees.
- Machined billet aluminum design.
- High contrast laser etched markings.