- The only double ended 4 in 1 wrench on the market that meets the ASTM standard 1000V rating!
- ''See-through'' insulating handle confirms metal ends are not connected.
- 1/2'', 9/16'', 5/8'' and 3/4'' sizes in one tool; 12 point sockets.
- Reverse ratcheting action by reversing switches on each end of the wrench.
- Textured grooves in handle prevent slipping.
- Chrome plated finish resists corrosion.
- Made in USA.
Part Number : KT223X4INS
Size: 1/2", 9/16", 5/8" and 3/4"
Weight: 0.7 lbs
What's in the Box
Lineman's Insulating 4-in-1 Box Wrench
Klein Tools warranty covers any defects in quality or workmanship. It does not cover a tool if the tool simply wears out or has obviously been abused. Our quality data demonstrates that we have very few quality issues. Those that we do find are addressed aggressively. Our quality is excellent because we use the highest quality materials and employ the most modern manufacturing and quality systems in the world - right here in the USA. All Klein Tools distributors are required to process warranty returns. If you have a problem with a warranty return, you may want to consider using a different distributor because most of our distributors perform this process without hesitation. They know we back up our products and provide them prompt credit for warranty returns.
*Free Shipping subject to Black Rock Tools free shipping policy. For full details click here.