Our non-conductive fish tape and eyelet tip offer added protection against shock from energized sources. Permanent, laser etched 1' increments on the tape allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out. The non-conductive fiberglass fish tape provides for flexibility and easy navigation through conduit runs while the non-conductive eyelet slides easily over existing wires and through multiple bends. Designed to be lightweight, this strong fiberglass tape resists harsh elements and is strength rated for up to 500 pulling pounds. Built with our exclusively designed tip that incorporates a wire trough that allows you to lay wire in eyelet making head smaller and easier to navigate thru packed pipe.
- Multiple grooves molded into the fish tape provides less friction in conduit with or without wires for smoother tape feeding.
- Non-conductive fish tape and eyelet tip offer added protection against shock from energized sources.
- The 13'' (330 mm) case diameter means you can reel in 15% more tape in a single revolution vs. a standard 12'' (305 mm) case.
- Raised fingergrips help transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers.
- The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit.
- Made in the USA.