Designed for the serious woodworker, the Freud 99-515 Quadra-Cut - 3-1/2 Inch Dia. Bevel Profile Raised Panel 3/4-Inch Stock Router Bit - 1/2-Inch Shank features a non-stick Perma-Shield coating and Freud's patented Quadra-Cut design for a smoother finish that requires no rework. Quadra-Cut employs four cutting blades, rather than the industry standard of two, allowing you to create raised panels for doors and paneling and produce decorative tops, plaques, and molding. Because it's constructed with Freud's exclusive TiCo Hi-Density Carbide MicroGrain material, this durable router bit is designed to last.
- Ideal for creating decorative tops, plaques and molding
- Produces raised panels that are glass-smooth
- 2 small wings cut downward to shear top edge for splinter-free surface; 2 large wings shear upward for smooth finish
- Made for use on table-mounted portable routers
- Measures 3-1/2-inch in overall diameter; 1/2-inch bearing diameter; 5/8-inch in carbide height; 2-1/2-inch in overall length