The Freud 2-Inch Drawer Lock Bit forms a strong joint between the sides and front of a drawer. The drawer fronts are formed horizontally, flat on table surface; the drawer sides are formed vertically against the fence of the table. These bits feature a kickback reducing design for safety and are computer-balanced to insure vibration-free operation at speeds that are a safe margin above the typical 22,000 RPMs of most routers. For use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers, this bit cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood. The Drawer Lock Router Bit has a 2-inch overall diameter and length, and a 1/2-inch shank diameter. These two bits are covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty.
- Forms a strong joint between the sides and front of a drawer
- Drawer fronts are formed horizontally; drawer sides are formed vertically
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood
- Features anti-kickback design for safety
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty