The Freud 1-11/16-Inch matched rail and stile bit set produces perfect fitting rail and stile doors from 3/4-inch stock. These bits feature a kickback-reducing design for safety, and are computer-balanced to ensure vibration-free operation at speeds that are a safe margin above the typical 22,000 rpm of most routers. For use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers, these bits cut all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood. Made from high-density carbide, these 1/2-inch shank bits create professional-looking raised panel doors when combined with one of Freud's Raised Panel Bits.
- Produces perfect fitting rail and stile doors from 3/4-Inch stock
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood and soft wood
- Made from hi-density carbide with titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Features anti-kickback design for safety
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty; 23/32-Inch carbide height