Freud equips all of their router bits with their exclusive TiCo Hi-Density MicroGrain carbide for maximum durability and cutting life. In addition, Freud shields their bits from heat, rust, corrosion and wear by coating all of their Quadra-Cut Router Bits with their exclusive non-stick, red Perma-SHIELD coating. The 99-011 Classical Table Top Router Bit measures 2-1/2 inches long and has a 1/2-inch shank and a 1-5/8-inch overall diameter. Freud cutting tools are backed by the Freud Limited Lifetime Cutting Tool Warranty to ensure customer satisfaction with every purchase.
- New Quadra- Cut Design 1-5/8-inch diameter, 25/64 inch large radius, 1/2-inch shank
- Features Freud's Tico High Density carbide with Titanium for long life
- The 2 + 2 cutting technology provides the finest finish in crossgrain applications. Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to resist heat and reduce pitch build-up
- Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee