Freud's new wide crown molding system is great for milling 5-1/2" wide crown molding for ceilings.Crown molding is the perfect way to transform a room, giving height and elegance to an otherwise ordinary ceiling.The concept is easy: each bit produces half of the profile. Three bits are designed for the upper half of the molding, and three produce the lower half. Each bit features a sweeping curve that transitions perfectly into the corresponding curve of the adjoining profile. Just select the upper and lower profiles that match your favorite design. Then use Freud's Molding Bevel Cutter (99-421) to rout 38° and 52° bevels on the stock to finish the job.Up to nine different profiles from only six bits.
- Mix and match this profile bit with upper profile bit numbers 99-414,99-416,and 99-418 to produce three different profiles.
- Mill 5-1/2" wide crown molding from almost any hardwood or softwood. Bit dimensions: 1-3/8" diameter, 3-1/16" carbide height, 1/2" shank and 4-9/16" overall length
- Use freud's Molding Bevel Cutter (99-421) to rout perfect 38° and 52° bevels on the stock to finish the job.
- Features Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Perma-shield coating to resist heat