The Freud 1-1/2-inch reversible glue joint bit provides a stronger joint by increasing the surface area for glue. This precision-ground carbide bit is made with added titanium, making it impervious to chemical attack. The bit is computer-balanced to insure vibration-free operation at speeds that are a safe margin above the typical 22,000 rpm of most routers.
- Provides a stronger joint by increasing the surface area for glue
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood and soft wood
- Precision-ground carbide bits are made with added titanium; impervious to chemical attack
- Computer-balanced for vibration-free operation
- 1-1/2-Inch bit diameter; 1/2-Inch shank diameter