Used in conjunction with Freud's 99-060 or 99-061 profile bit, this groove cutting bit is designed to cut 1/4- by 1/2-inch grooves for perfect joint tenons and flawless rail and stile cabinet doors. This versatile bit cuts all composition materials including plywood, hardwood and soft wood, and can also be used alone to produce shaker style tongue and groove doors. Your purchase is covered by Freud's one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Kickback reducing design for smoother workpieces and less operator fatigue
- Individually computer balanced for precision cuts
- Precision ground for super smooth cutting
- Non-stick coating for less friction and less resin adhesion
- Designed for hand-held and table mounted routers