The Freud 1-1/2-Inch Window Sash and Rail End Router Bit copes the rails, sash bars and muntins to produce a complete divided light window sash. These bits feature a kickback reducing design for safety and are computer-balanced to insure vibration-free operation at speeds that are a safe margin above the typical 22,000 RPMs of most routers. For use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers, this bit cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood. These two bits are covered by Freud's limited lifetime warranty.
- Copes the rails, sash bars and muntins to produce a complete divided light window sash
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood, and soft wood
- Features anti-kickback design for safety
- Computer-balanced for vibration-free operation
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty