When it’s raining wrenches you know you’re in for a tough day. Our Tool Lanyards are on the job keeping peeps working below from taking some cascading chromium to the cranium. They quickly tether to light power tools and feature a tough aluminum carabiner, stretchable inner cord, and rugged nylon webbing sleeve for long-lasting performance.
When it’s raining wrenches you know you’re in for a tough day. Thankfully our Tool & Equipment Lanyards are on the job keeping peeps working below ladders, scaffolding and catwalks from taking some cascading chromium to the cranium. Sorry, now there’s no excuse for letting a single productive moment slip through your fingers.
Stainless Steel Screw Gate Tool Lanyard - Twin Leg Triple Carabiner: Stainless steel carabiners with locking screw gates for a sure connection in more corrosive environments. Dual leg for multiple connections.
- Stretch cord surrounded by tubular nylon webbing
- Lock stitching at both ends for extra security
- Twin leg for connecting multiple tools or having 100% tie-off of single tool
- Stainless steel carabiners (#304) for corrosion resistance
- Maximum safe working capacity: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Captive eye carabiner with screwgate for locking connection
- Standard 35" - 42" (89cm-107cm)
Oil & Gas, Mining, Food Processing, Heavy Construction, Utilities, Iron workers, Arborists, Wind Energy, Telecommunications
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.