When it’s raining wrenches you know you’re in for a tough day. Our Tool Lanyards are on the job keeping peeps working below from taking some cascading chromium to the cranium. They quickly tether to light power tools and feature a tough aluminum carabiner, stretchable inner cord, and rugged nylon webbing sleeve for long-lasting performance.
When it’s raining wrenches you know you’re in for a tough day. Thankfully our Tool & Equipment Lanyards are on the job keeping peeps working below ladders, scaffolding and catwalks from taking some cascading chromium to the cranium. Sorry, now there’s no excuse for letting a single productive moment slip through your fingers.
Coiled cable lanyard keeps the length of the lanyard close to the anchoring point, reducing snag hazards of traditional lanyards while preventing dropped objects.
- Coil design reduces lanyard length and prevents snag and tangle hazards
- Constructed with PU covered aircraft cable for ultimate strength and durability
- Stainless steel carabiners (#304) for corrosion resistance
- Captive eye carabiner with screwgate for locking connection
- Coiled length 6.5" (16.5cm); Extended length 50.0" (127cm)
- Maximum safe working capacity: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- Lime color
Confined Space, Heavy Construction, Utilities, Iron workers, Roofing, Masonry, Arborists, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.