Sure, your favorite ball cap is an old friend but so was your 8-track deck. Isn’t it time you upgraded? Skullerz impact-resistant ABS-plastic shell will cradle your brain bucket with confident, flexible forehead and crown protection, while padded foam delivers a custom-like fit and strategic venting allows your cranial coconut to breathe. Why even Lt. Kojack would have traded in his fedora for a Skullerz Bump Cap and you can bet he would picked the hands free lighted super bright LED version too. C’mon…who loves ya, baby?
Let Skullerz Bump Caps take the sting outta the bonk and turn accidental skullduggery into a minor cranial inconvenience. A patented shell inside caps available in short brim or baseball brim styling, there’s even a built-in LED option for those bright bulbs who are tired of holding a flashlight in their teeth.
Bump Cap with LED lighting technology: Protection against cranial bumps and bruises from a state-of-the-art shell; comfort and style from a very cool lid. Built-in LEDs illuminate projects without a flashlight or bulky headlamp.
- Removable impact-resistant ABS plastic shell
- Thermo-formed foam cushioning
- Nylon Taslan (black, navy) or Hi-Vis Polyester (lime) cap construction with reflective accents
- Strategically placed side and rear mesh venting panels
- Patented LED lighting technology
- Two ultra-bright LEDs in the brim; two additional LEDs concealed under the brim
- Choose two brim LEDs for illumination up to 50 ft., two under the brim lights for close-up tasks or all four for maximum visibility
- LEDs emit white light, perfect for working on color-coded projects, and have a bulb life of approximately 100,000 hours
- Four replaceable CR2032 long-life lithium batteries (included) for more than 30 hours of continuous light
- Available in short (50mm) or baseball-style long (80mm) brim length
- EN 812: 2012 certified
- Patented design
- Black (available); Navy, Hi-Vis Lime (coming soon)
Baggage Handlers, Aircraft Manufacturing & Maintenance, Warehousing/Distribution, Heavy Equipment & Machinery Assembly, Mechanics, Food & Beverage, Brewing, Confined Space Work, HVAC & Electrical Work, Installation
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.