Whether you're a Roughneck or your neck is strangely smooth, Ergodyne's Dorsal Impact-Reducing Series knows hardcore protection like the back of your hand. Try a pair and see just how double live gozno your hands can go. Warriors, come out to play.
ProFlex Dorsal Impact-Reducing Series gloves come standard with battle-tested protective exoskeletons of ultra-light molded TRP armor, cushy EVA foam and long range reflectivity for hand visibility. Choose extras such as thermal or enhanced cut protection. No matter what, you've got your other backside covered.
Thermal Waterproof Cut, Puncture and Dorsal Impact-Reducing Gloves: Enhanced cut and puncture protection without compromising dexterity and comfort; thermal and waterproof for cold weather applications.
- All-Armortex palm provides Level 3 cut, Level 2 puncture protection and enhanced grip and durability in muds and fluids; hi-vis orange for hand signaling
- EVA padding underneath Armortex
- Molded TPR armor on knuckles, fingers and carpal bone for impact protection, pinch injury prevention, and blow deflection
- Armor "flex zones" for high dexterity
- 5mm EVA dorsal pad protects vulnerable metacarpal region
- 40g 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Hipora breathable waterproof & windproof insert liner
- Reinforced Kevlar palm stitching for extended wear and durability
- Reflective accents and hi-vis color scheme for optimal hand visibility
- Contoured neoprene cuff with reflective pull-on tab resists snagging while offering a secure fit and easy on/off
- Patented design
- EN 420; EN 388: 4342
Col weather Oil/Gas Drilling and Extraction as well as Refining, Fracking, Tool Pushing, Mining, Demolition, Heavy Construction, Cargo Handling, Ironwork
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.