Whether you're a Roughneck or your neck is strangely smooth, Ergodyne's Dorsal Impact-Reducing Series knows hardcore protection like the back of your hand. Try a pair and see just how double live gozno your hands can go. Warriors, come out to play.
ProFlex Dorsal Impact-Reducing Series gloves come standard with battle-tested protective exoskeletons of ultra-light molded TRP armor, cushy EVA foam and long range reflectivity for hand visibility. Choose extras such as thermal or enhanced cut protection. No matter what, you've got your other backside covered.
Thermal Rubber Dipped Dorsal Impact-Reducing Gloves: Patent-pending dorsal protection and exceptional gripping ability on a toast warm seamless knit glove.
- Molded TPR armor for impact protection, pinch injury prevention, and blow deflection
- Finger TPR extends to fingertips; sewn on for maximum durability and wear
- Armor "flex zones" for high dexterity
- Abrasion resistant foam rubber dipped palm provides exceptional grip in water, grease and oil while remaining flexible in cold
- Hi-vis orange for hand signaling
- Thermal acrylic fleece seamless knit construction
- Color-coded cuff denotes glove sizing
- Patent pending
- EN 420; EN 388: 2242
Cold weather Oil/Gas Drilling, Extraction and Refining, Fracking, Tool Pushing, Mining, Demolition, Heavy Construction, Cargo Handling, Mechanics
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.