When cold weather tries to freeze dry your on-the-job resolve, tell it to say hello to my little friends-The Thermal Series. Offering maximum firepower when it comes to wind and waterproof production, plus full dexterity and comfort.
During winter months (most of the year where we come from) work gloves must do four basic things to get hands through the winter: keep ‘em warm, dry, able to securely grip winter’s icy surfaces, and protected against daily workplace bumping and bruising. The ProFlex Thermal Series combines patented technology to deliver on all four.
Thermal Waterproof Gauntlet Gloves w/ OutDry: Our top-end thermal gloves just got better with the addition of revolutionary OutDry Waterproofing Technology.
- 40g 3M Thinsulate insulation
- OutDry waterproof, windproof breathable bonded membrane
- PVC-reinforced palm, fingers and saddle
- 500D nylon back and gauntlet cuff
- Gathered wrist and reinforced fingertips
- EVA knuckle pad with reflective dots
- Pull tab for easy on and off
- Terry thumb brow wipe
- EN 420; EN 388: 4223; EN 511: 121
Extreme Cold Storage, Marine, Winter Work, Construction, Hunting/Fishing, Outdoor Recreation, Fishmongery, Ice Sculpting
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.