Want a whole lotta glove? From wrist to fingertip, neoprene knuckle pads to gel-filled palms, these babies prove they
deserve the accolades that come with achieving rock star status in the school of hard knocks.
The ProFlex Trades Series is designed for the skilled guys and gals who want more out of their gloves than just looking like they came off a pit crew. Instead of fashion gloves dressed up like work gloves, these bad boys go to work on folks at tough jobsites day after day.
At-Heights Construction Gloves: Comfort, durability and protection to climb; fit and dexterity to do the job once you're up there.
- Double layer palm and fingertips: Synthetic leather underneath ultra-durable version of Clarino for unparalleled strength and durability
- EVA foam padding on upper palm, base and middle digit sections provides comfort for climbing and rope work while maintaining superior dexterity at fingertips
- Rugged stretch spandex shell for comfort and fit
- Double-needle Kevlar stitching on palm and fingers for extended wear and durability
- Perforated neoprene knuckle pad and cuff offer breathable protection
- Convenient pass-through hole on cuff for clipping to carabiner
- Adjustable wrist cinch anchor for extra security
- Reflective binding allows gloves to be easily located at night
- Patented design
- EN 420; EN 388: 2242
Wind Turbine Construction and Maintenance, Cell Tower Installation and Repair, Fire/Rescue/EMT, Rappelling, Riggers/Gaffers/Grips, Climbing Corporate Ladder
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.