With the help of Kevlar and Armortex, (along with some thoughtful EVA padding) these modern marvels make sure that people who work emergency, rescue, construction and other extreme jobs have one less thing to worry about while they’re laying it on the line.
Extreme environments demand specialized
protection to handle the hazardous crap found therein. With Armortex
reinforcement zones, Kevlar stitching, gauntlet cuffs, and other great features, the ProFlex Fire & Rescue Series lets you shake hands with the devil without getting burned.
Fire & Rescue Rope Gloves: Specially designed gloves with awesome fit and special rope channel.
- Double layer synthetic leather palm and fingers
- Double-reinforced, EVA-padded rope zone with rope channel
- Durable synthetic leather-reinforced fingertips, thumb, and knuckle
- Double-needle Kevlar stitching
- EVA knuckle pad with reflective pattern
- Adjustable wrist cinch anchor for extra security
- Wrist grommet for easy clipping
- EN 420; EN 388: 3343
Fire/Rescue/EMT, Rappelling, Cable/Wiring Handling, Riggers/Gaffers/Grips, Mountain Climbing, Sherpas, Lariat Trick Performing
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.