With the help of Kevlar and Armortex, (along with some thoughtful EVA padding) these modern marvels make sure that people who work emergency, rescue, construction and other extreme jobs have one less thing to worry about while they’re laying it on the line.
Extreme environments demand specialized
protection to handle the hazardous crap found therein. With Armortex
reinforcement zones, Kevlar stitching, gauntlet cuffs, and other great features, the ProFlex Fire & Rescue Series lets you shake hands with the devil without getting burned.
Fire & Rescue Performance Gloves w/ OutDry Bloodborne Pathogen Protection: Revolutionary OutDry bonded membrane adds waterproof and protection from bloodborne pathogens to our top-end Fire & Rescue gloves.
- Waterproof gloves with OutDry also pass ASTM F1670 synthetic blood penetration test
- OutDry membrane passes ASTM F1671 surrogate microbe penetration test
- Protection complies with Federal Rule 29CFR 1910.1030 addressing occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials
- Ultra-thin CoolPass comfort lining
- Durable synthetic leather on fingers, thumb, and palm
- PVC-reinforced fingertip gripping zones
- Double-needle Kevlar stitching
- Stretch spandex shell for comfort and fit
- EVA knuckle pad with reflective pattern
- EVA palm padding to damp shock, impact
- EN 420; EN 388: 4243
Fire/Rescue/EMT, Demolition, Heavy Construction, Masonry, Drilling/Mining, Oil/Gas Refining, Recycling, Zombie Army Defeating
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.