With the help of Kevlar and Armortex, (along with some thoughtful EVA padding) these modern marvels make sure that people who work emergency, rescue, construction and other extreme jobs have one less thing to worry about while they’re laying it on the line.
Extreme environments demand specialized
protection to handle the hazardous crap found therein. With Armortex
reinforcement zones, Kevlar stitching, gauntlet cuffs, and other great features, the ProFlex Fire & Rescue Series lets you shake hands with the devil without getting burned.
Fire & Rescue Performance Gloves: Armortex-reinforced for extrication rescues and other extreme duty.
- Durable synthetic leather on fingers, thumb, and palm
- Armortex reinforcement on palm, fingers and thumb saddle
- PVC-reinforced fingertip gripping zones
- EVA palm padding to damp shock, impact
- Double-needle Kevlar stitching
- Stretch spandex shell for comfort and fit
- EVA knuckle pad with reflective pattern
- EN 420; EN 388: 4243
Fire/Rescue/EMT, Demolition, Heavy
Construction, Masonry, Drilling/Mining, Oil/Gas Refining, Recycling, Zombie Army Defeating
We stand behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.